Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
We encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice sustainable forest management.
Reporting to the Woodlands Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative/clerical support to the CKP woodlands staff and must exercising significant discretion and judgment while handling highly confidential and sensitive material. This position communicates with various internal and external customers such as managers, contractors, and government agencies.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating contract, amendments and files, ensuring contract requirements are met;
• Manages and coordinates appointments, meetings, schedules and special events, and facilitates all departmental travel arrangements;
• Manages and is responsible for the staff work alone safety program on daily basis.
• Undertakes research, compilation of statistics, analysis and/or develops reports
• Prepares, designs and formats correspondence, reports and material.
• Maintains a time management system to ensure goals, objectives and deadlines are met
• Participates with and/or compiles month-end and year-end reports for the company and government agencies.
• Coordinates and where appropriate develops material for a broad range of reports
• The incumbent will possess a Grade 12 education with successful completion of an appropriate post-secondary business and or administrative program. 3-5 years of experience in a senior administrative level will be considered an asset;
• The successful applicant is required to be a self-starter with excellent organizations, interpersonal and time management skills;
• Possess the ability to work with interruptions and reprioritize workload and changing priorities;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential;
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to a high level of accuracy is mandatory;
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs is required;
• Confidentiality is mandatory in this position.
Living in The Pas
The Pas is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for those that love the outdoors with an abundance of activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails, camping, boating, hunting and fishing. In Manitoba, these are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, Clearwater Lake’s raw, natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.com about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.
September 30, 2021
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please submit your resume to