Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
We encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice sustainable forest management.
Reporting to the Financial Team Lead, the Manufacturing Accountant is accountable for the accurate flow of information and ensuring adherence to established accounting practices and procedures. The Manufacturing Accountant will:
• Assist with monthly and yearly reconciliations
• Assist with inventory reconciliations, counts, analysis and adjustments
• Prepare financial reports as required including both internal and external audit preparation
• Completed the CPA Core Courses (CGA/CMA 3rd level equivalent)
• The ability to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
• A self-starter with excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
• The ability to meet tight deadlines while producing quality and consistent work
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Resourceful with sound analytical skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and business acumen
• Ability to use solid judgement and decision-making skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
Living in The Pas
The Pas is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for those that love the outdoors with an abundance of activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails, camping, boating, hunting and fishing. In Manitoba, these are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, Clearwater Lake’s raw, natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.com about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.
October 24, 2021
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please submit your resume to