Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
We encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice sustainable forest management.
Reporting to the HR Team Lead, the HR Assistant will join the Human Resources Department team and provide support in administrative roles such as payroll, recruitment, employee engagement activities and departmental vacation coverage. This term will commence in May and continue until August 30, 2019.
Perform clerical administrative duties and technical support for HR activities;
Assist in departmental projects and employee engagement activities;
Assist with recruitment and orientation packages for temporary employment.
Assist payroll team with hourly time processing on a day to day basis;
Responsible for filing personnel generated paperwork timely and accurately;
Provide coverage to the Front Reception as required;
Perform other related duties as required.
• Successfully completion of, or currently enrolled in Business Administration or related post-secondary program;
• Possess the ability to work with interruptions and reprioritize workload through reassessment of changing priorities;
• The successful applicant is required to be a self-starter with excellent organizational, problem solving skills and time management skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Exceptional attention to detail;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs;
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment;
• Confidentiality is mandatory in this position.
Living in The Pas
The Pas is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for those that love the outdoors with an abundance of activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails, camping, boating, hunting and fishing. In Manitoba, these are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, Clearwater Lake’s raw, natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.com about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.
March 31, 2019
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please submit your resume to