Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
We encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice sustainable forest management.
• Assist in the execution and organization of field projects mainly Pre-harvest Forest Investigation (PHFI) and Forest Renewal Assessment (FRA)
• Provide technical and administrative support to the Planning and Silviculture groups
• Collect accurate data using survey equipment and electronic devices
• Maintain and properly care for all gear and electronics
• Practice safe work and meet Workplace Safety & Health standards
• Work collaboratively or individually depending on the given task
• Education or experience that relates to the responsibilities of the position
• Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
• Working knowledge of computers, GPS and mobile devices
• Willingness and ability to work outdoors, in remote locations and camp settings for extended durations in all weather conditions
• Commitment to safety and protection of the environment is essential
• Prior experience with riding ATV, driving on forestry roads, and towing trailers would be beneficial
• Forestry or related industry experience would be considered an asset
• Interest to learn about forest management and the natural environment is welcome
• Successful candidate should be reliable, flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn new technical skills
If you are interested in learning more about our company and the work we do, please visit www.niso.ca
Living in The Pas
The Pas is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for those that love the outdoors with an abundance of activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails, camping, boating, hunting and fishing. In Manitoba, these are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, Clearwater Lake’s raw, natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.com about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.
March 15, 2022
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please submit your resume to