Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
We encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice sustainable forest management.
The Electrical/Instrumentation Specialist is responsible for project management, electrical/instrumentation/process control project support and equipment optimization and upgrades. The Electrical/Instrumentation Specialist will lead key troubleshooting and training efforts while coordinating all factions of projects between engineering disciplines, Operations, and Maintenance Departments. This position will participate in engineering studies for capital and major maintenance
projects and lead the efforts to sustain and improve mill electrical reliability
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technologist Diploma/Trade Qualification with equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years’ experience with electrical system operation or design experience
• Demonstrated focus on safety
• Functional understanding of the paper making process
• Recognized leadership and project management skills
• Strong verbal communication & presentations skills ensuring the transfer of information is conveyed
clearly to a variety of audiences
• Exceptional written skills are mandatory, ensuring accurate record keeping, documentation and report
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
Living in The Pas
The Pas is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for those that love the outdoors with an abundance of activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails, camping, boating, hunting and fishing. In Manitoba, these are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, Clearwater Lake’s raw, natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.com about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.
September 30, 2021
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please submit your resume to